Property Management Services
Property management are primarily to ensure that the value of client’s investment is sustained or enhanced, rental returns are optimized and to manage the clients tenant’s needs.
Some of our main scopes of works which are vital within Buildings Management are:-
- Administer building maintenance accounts in accordance with strata title act and building and common property (maintenance and management) act;
- Collect services charges, water charges, sinking fund, insurance and quit rent from owners (as stated in strata title);
- Prepare monthly financial report, operational and technical reports, which meet the requirement of strata title act;
- To employ and supervise staffs and service contractors to achieve optimum standard;
- Ensure all maintenance works are carried out periodically in good workmanship with competitive pricing;
- To undertake periodical inspections to ensure all buildings components are well maintained;
- To enforce house rules that are stipulated by developer’s under sale and purchase Agreement or as by made management corporations (MC) or Joint Management Body (JMB);
- Advice developer’s on the formation of Joint Management Body (JMB) and subsequently management corporation (MC) once strata title are issued;
- Prepare draft notices and the necessary forms for Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Management Corporation / Joint Management Body;
- Coordinate the AGM of Management Corporation / Joint Management Body; and
- Consultation to the Joint Management Body / Management Corporations on their functions and duties.
Our List of Properties Management